22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth Which I will make shall remain before Me," says the LORD, "So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass That from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me," says the LORD (NKJV)
"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind" (65:17)
- Levites (66:21)
- New Moon (66:23)
- Sabbath (66:23)
- flesh (66:23)
- wolves, lambs, lions and serpents (65:25)
- children who die at 100 years old (65:20)
- building houses and planting vineyards, work with hands (65:21, 22)
- bringing forth children (65:23)
- Christ is our priest in heaven and is not of Levi. The law was changed (Heb. 8:1; 7:11-15)
- New Moon and Sabbaths are done away and a mere shadow of things to come (Col. 2:14-17). Besides, there is no sun or moon in heaven (Rev. 21:23, 22:5). This fact makes it impossible to have a regular Sabbath keeping as well as a the "new moon."
- no flesh shall inherit it (1 Cor. 15:50ff)
- no death exists there (Rev. 22:4)